Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Ximena Sariñana for Toyota Latino @Lollapalooza

I had the pleasure of working with the beautiful and talented Ximena Sariñana for a three day Lollapalooza shoot for Toyota Latino.
Day 1was all about easy fest makeup and hair. Natural waves, fresh BB cream skin and lots of SPF protection. 
I used Ojon instant restorative hair serum to reduce frizz and add shine. 
Ximena cruised in style and hit the streets  with Toyota Latino. 
Day 2 was all about the fashion turban and rosey cheeks. 



Day 3 was all about the braids! I wanted to keep Ximena feeling and looking cool while enjoying the last day at Lollapalooza. I loved this look! I played with various braid styles, textures and sizes. Thank you to Ximena and the fabulous crew and also Totota Latino.




No comments:

Post a Comment